With the continual advances in medical technology there is an extraordinary demand on the modern health service - with higher expectations and new approaches to working.
At BAQUS we are dedicated to working in partnership to develop innovative and flexible solutions in all aspects of healthcare – including primary care, acute care facilities, mental health facilities and care homes – in both the public and private sectors.
We are widely experienced in innovative procurement routes and clients are successfully guided through Private Finance Initiative (PFI) or Public Private Partnership (PPP), ProCure 21 (P21) and NHS LIFT processes.
BAQUS has a thorough appreciation of the Healthcare sector and the demands it presents. Through our outstanding experience and knowledge, we have guided our healthcare clients and helped new thinking in this specialised field of design and construction.
BAQUS has a dedicated team of professionals who can co-operate with health providers to reduce the effects on staff, patients and visitors.
- Emergency Department - Newham University Hospital
- The Boulevard Medical Centre, Halifax
- Craigleith Extra Care Home, Bournemouth
- St Richard’s Hospital, Chichester
- Newham University Hospital Ward Refurbishments
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital NHS Trust, Lane Fox Unit
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Trust, Perinatal and Fertility Clinics
- Alpha Hospitals at Bury, Sheffield and Woking